Saturday, June 25, 2011

My tendency is wanting the external picture
"picture perfect".
 The flesh desires for others to draw great conclusions. When on the inside choas reigns.

Oh, if I could only
have the vision of my Saviour;
~~~
for the LORD seeth not as man seeth;
for man looketh on the outward appearance,
but the LORD looketh on the heart.
1 Samuel 16:7
~~~
Sin always dims the vision of HIM.
~~~
Lord, create in me a clean heart
wash the dirt and sin away,
so I can see you at work more clearly
in my life. 
~~~
Resting in HIM,
Karen

5 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful picture and words.Hope Sunday finds you rejoicing in the Lord.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Amen! Have a blessed day. Tammy

Dorothy said...

Beautiful post, Karen! Love those flowers!

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Amen

Anonymous said...

Oh, Karen...THANK YOU!! Just what I needed today.