May my Thanksgiving List always Exceed my request list
Lord, at this moment I humble myself,
knowing that pride and arrogance
cannot walk hand in hand with thanksgiving.
I desire to practice gratitude and daily surrender
my will to this walk of life.
Give me understanding to these words
pain does have potential for gratitude,
when problems arise this too is
an opportunity for my faith to be exercised.
Viewing situations with gratitude
takes deliberation of the will and practice.
It is so easy to overlook blessings,
if our hearts are not molded to gratitude.
Gratitude = Worship
For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many,
may cause thanksgiving to abound to the Glory of God.
2 Cor. 4:15
You Lord, are my Shepherd,
I have more than I need, I am thankful for
your faithfulness, provisions, and your wonderful WORD
that contains treasures more than sufficient for my
every need. Amen
continuing to look and count...
161. sitting in the warmth HE provides
162. phone call from a sister
163. conversations with friends in Western Auto
164. love relationship with God that goes on forever
165. extra hour of rest
166. friends who give rides
167. new purple pjs
168. assurance of never being alone
169. peppermint tea time with my sweetheart
170. lunch shared with church family
171. Sunday evening outside fire
172. game time
173. the moment of watching everyone give Allegiance to the Flag
174. prayer at the Basketball Game
175. "new to us" transportation
176. His mercies are NEW each morning
177. excitement from planning visits to family & friends
178. share time at Bible Study
179. answered prayer (seeing HIM at work)
180. a mate who is loving & patient
When you say thank-you do you smile?
The two go hand in hand!
~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~
I encourage you to to do something this week,
to make someone smile.
Joining the others in the