Monday, August 30, 2010

~Counting Blessings~




Count your blessings, name them one by one;
 count your blessings, see what God has done;
  Count your many blessings
 name them one by one;
 Count your many blessings;
 see what God has done. 



Naming them one by one

51.  morning shower
52.  waves from teachers in the drop-off line in the morning
53.  phone call from someone special on Monday morning
54. autumn in the air
55. laughs with a senior citizen
56.  instant answered prayer request for repairs to blog
57.  soft baby knees
58.  Saturday night meal with church friends
59.  a surprise bloom
60.  my husband's job
61.  the flag swaying with the wind
62.  reflections from leaded windows
63. laughter with college girls
64.  hearts opened to us
65. tomatoes shared from the garden
66. conviction that falls heavy
67. a new grandmother's tears, hopes, and pictures
68. morning love notes
69.  tears that release anxiety
70. the old hymn Count Your Blessings



 income for our household



tomatoes shared from the garden


Posted by Picasasurprise bloom


reflections from leaded windows
 and The American flag



You will be blessed by reading Ann's heart today,
"when you ache with an ordinary life".
          
holy experience



5 comments:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

I love your list of blessings! Puts me in a great place this morning - thank you! :-)

I love your comment about the hi-tops. I will certainly be overloading my blog with pictures once I get those lil' shoes on my baby's little feet. (Though I must say, not QUITE as cute in an adult size 11). I will live vicariously thru my baby. ;-)

scarborough2 said...

Counting my blessings while reading yours!
Love & Prayers, Momie

Traci Michele said...

tears that release anxiety! ahhhhh yes! Love your pictures and your heart!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful list! So sweetly said. And the pictures. They always add so much.

I SO enjoy Ann's communities. It's my indulgence once or twice a week to go browse new places and meet new friends. I'm so very glad you dropped by today so I could come and meet you here. Your words echoed with me.

Blessings!
Jen

Debbie said...

I love so many of these. I was particularly drawn to laughs with a senior citizen and the hymn count your blessings.

I love reading the blessings that people list on multitude Monday. I don't know why I don't do it myself. Love yours!